Re: is anybody using ...

From: Todd Lyons <tlyons_at_ivenue.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 18:05:33 -0700

I have just started using it on Monday, testing on one of my machines.
 How are people configuring opendkim? What levels are you setting for
the opendkim.conf settings? Currently I have:

# grep Repu /usr/local/etc/opendkim.conf
ReputationFail 500
ReputationPass -100
ReputationReject 1001
ReputationRoot al.dkim-reputation.org

I want to see how it compares to others' settings.

Regards... Todd
--
If Americans could eliminate sugary beverages, potatoes, white bread,
pasta, white rice and sugary snacks, we would wipe out almost all the