Re: OpenDKIM not signing outgoing emails

From: Todd Lyons <tlyons_at_ivenue.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 07:01:05 -0700

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 12:52 PM, Jeremy Weibert
<jeremyweibert_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi SM,
>
> It seems I must have made a configuration change somewhere along the line and forgotten to restart opendkim or something stupid, because now it is signing the emails!
>
> So anyways, now it is time to re-trace my steps and find out what it was that got it working.

SWAG: Did you change the order of the trusted hosts file, maybe moving
127.0.0.1 to after the IP you want it to sign? That's triggering a
brain cell in my rusty memory for some reason.

...Todd

--
If Americans could eliminate sugary beverages, potatoes, white bread,
pasta, white rice and sugary snacks, we would wipe out almost all the