Re: OpenDKIM not signing outgoing emails

From: Jeremy Weibert <jeremyweibert_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 12:52:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi SM,

It seems I must have made a configuration change somewhere along the line and forgotten to restart opendkim or something stupid, because now it is signing the emails!

So anyways, now it is time to re-trace my steps and find out what it was that got it working.

Thank you for your assistance though!

Jeremy