Re: SPF support in opendkim?

From: Alessandro Vesely <vesely_at_tana.it>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 18:58:32 +0200

On 12.08.2011 01:20, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
> [...]

Although I cannot produce supporting data, I have the same hunch that DNS is
the bottleneck. An SPF filter which does not reject right away on failures
can start queries at an earlier SMTP stage than DKIM, and thus take less time
for each message. Consider an SMTP extension that provides for declaring
DKIM's domain(s) and selector(s) before sending DATA. Could that better the
throughput noticeably?

Just conjecturing...