RE: Double signing with OpenDKIM

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 15:15:25 -0700

The SigningTable tells the filter which key(s) to use based on the determined message sender. That's based on the From: field by default, but you can use SenderHeaders to change that list.

It, however, doesn't have very complicated logic; it can't do multiple signatures based on different values, for example. You probably need the Lua extensions for that.

So, to help us point you at the right solution for you, can you show us an example message that shows the address(es) you want to extract, and what signature(s) you want to add for each?