Double signing with OpenDKIM

From: Jonathan Casco <jonathan_at_zdirect.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 14:07:10 -0400

Hi,

I was curious as to how, if it is possible, to have OpenDKIM sign for
multiple address fields. Ideally I would like to be able to have OpenDKIM
sign both the from address as well as the return address. This is my first
time using OpenDKIM and I did not find anything regarding this in the
opendkim.conf man page. It is my understanding that this is a common
practice done by many companies and was wondering if OpenDKIM was capable of
doing this as well.

Regards,
Jonathan