RE: Double signing with OpenDKIM

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 15:05:57 -0700

The question as worded is a little ambiguous. If you want the DKIM signature to "cover" multiple address fields, you do that with the SignHeaders setting. If you mean you want it to apply different signatures based on the content of different header fields, you can create that feature with the Lua scripts and the extensions it provides.

Let me know if you need some help in either direction.

-MSK