Re: [dkim-milter-discuss] sendmail non-smtpd possible?

From: Willem Kossen <w.kossen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 15:16:23 +0200

I checked, the keys seem to validate (although I don't really understand
how) I used the autoresponder checking e-mail addresses on some sites. I
don't think I have feature masquerade activated in sendmail, but I'll check.

In fact it is a bit of a problem to tell daemons on ux to not use
localhost.localdomain. I solved that for squirrelmail by editing the
userprofile to show the correct reply-to address.