OpenDKIM in Ubuntu Server 64 bit with PostFix

From: Indra Kesuma Lingga Putra <iputra_at_binus.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 14:34:38 +0700

Dear All

I have a question to ask, this is about OpenDKIM and Postfix in Ubuntu server 64 bit 11.04.
The problem is,

I have following the tutorial in OpenDKIM to configure it,
I have done :

1. Build private key in, /etc/mail/dkim/keys/private.key

2. OpenDKIM.conf I filled with keyTable and SigningTable because I'm using several domain in 1 server.

3. In keyTable I filled with "default._domainkey.example.com example.com:default:/etc/mail/dkim/keys/example.com/private.key" <--- please take care with this word, did I wrong with this word? "private.key"

4. Signing table *_at_example.com default._domainkey.example.com

5. In DNS server I have filled it out with public key ..

6. Then I restart the bind9

7. I have restarted the postfix

8. I have restarted the openDKIM

9. But when I send some email to google and Yahoo, the result appears like this

"domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=xxxxxx.com; dkim=permerror (no key)

10. I have tried anything but the result still like that.
But when I don't use keyTable and SigningTable, within keyFile, domains and Selector,
DKIM=pass........ any body can help me please?

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Bina Nusantara.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.