DKIM vs. DomainKeys

From: Nate Swenson <nswenson_at_btinet.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 17:35:33 -0500

So I implemented DKIM instead of DomainKeys since it appeared to me that
DKIM is the new standard and will be the future of signed mail. However,
since I only have DKIM and not the old DomainKeys, yahoo is not giving me
the "golden key" sign in their webmail client (domainkeys=neutral (no sig);
from=tildebob.com; dkim=pass (ok)) .

Is it possible to sign with opendkim
in such a way that yahoo will report domainkeys=pass? Or is this something
I should even worry about? It seems unfortunate that we can't move away
from DomainKeys to DKIM. Or am I misunderstanding something and should I
have found this information documented somewhere?

Thanks so much for your
insight. This is a great group.
--
Nate Swenson