Re: RHEL / CentOS init script broken in 2.3.0-Beta4?

From: Steve Jenkins <stevejenkins_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 19:48:56 -0800

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 7:44 PM, Chris <ctlajoie_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Glad it was that simple :)

Me, too. Thanks again. :)

> Is there any way to tell what's been changed between the betas? I think I
> had beta 3 before (still not sure though).
> I suppose I could always diff the release notes between the two source
> trees.

I know Murray prefers beta talk to stay over on the opendkim-dev list,
and reserve the opendkim-users list for discussion of released
versions only (a rule I've violated and am trying to obey more
closely! :)) and I think he posts the changes over on that list when
he uploads new versions.

> Also I just realized that date in the release notes was in the future
> because that's the target release date. Hah!

And Feb 21, 2011 also happens to be my 40th birthday! :) I'm off to
take my Meta(tag)mucil...

SteveJ