RE: RHEL / CentOS init script broken in 2.3.0-Beta4?

From: Chris <ctlajoie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 20:44:52 -0700

Glad it was that simple :)

Is there any way to tell what's been changed between the betas? I think I
had beta 3 before (still not sure though).
I suppose I could always diff the release notes between the two source
trees.

Also I just realized that date in the release notes was in the future
because that's the target release date. Hah!

Chris