Re: What am I missing here?

From: Chris <ctlajoie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 16:42:56 -0700

Thanks. Setting up an AOL mail account was actually fairly painless.
Here's what I got when I sent a test mail to it:

Are you intent on just disabling signing of mail to aol.com addresses?
If not I may be able to help. I found this page that explains how AOL
uses DKIM: http://postmaster.aol.com/Postmaster.DKIM.php
Specifically, the "AOL Signature Validation" section may be helpful.

Chris