What am I missing here?

From: Diffenderfer, Randy <randy.diffenderfer_at_hp.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 22:53:17 +0000

Folks,

I have this config item in opendkim 2.2.2:

## DontSignMailTo dataset
## default (none)
##
## Gives a list of recipient addresses or address patterns whose mail should
## not be signed. Wildcard ("*") characters are allowed.

# DontSignMailTo addr1,addr2,...
DontSignMailTo csl:*_at_aol.com

I want to *not* sign mail destined for anybody at aol.com. With this in play, I'm still signing mail to aol.

WTH? What am I missing???

On a separate note (the backstory for this), does anyone have trouble with aol.com verifying failures? Google (and others) think my signatures are just fine, AOL says nyet. Hence the "ok, so I won't sign to you guys" approach (ADSP not draconian to cause message droppage here).

Thanks,
rnd