RE: key data is not secure

From: Steve Jenkins <steve_at_stevejenkins.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 12:01:20 -0700

LOL. That's all I do, too. Adaptation is still worthy of praise. :) Were you able to test this version of the init.d script on 2.3.0 beta? I don't see anything in there that shouldn't work with the beta, but I haven't installed 2.3.0b yet because I'm travelling this week and would rather be closer to the boxes in case I screw something up. :)

> Anyway thanks for crediting me in the script Steve! My last name is indeed
> LaJoie. I take it you are familiar with this name, considering you correctly
> capitalized the J?

Le nom de famille LaJoie? Oui, je le connais. :) Long before I was a geek, I lived in France for a couple years and my undergrad degree was actually French Literature. But that was before I became a sell-out and headed off to biz school to pursue my dream of driving Italian vehicles. LOL.

SJ