Re: key data is not secure

From: Chris <ctlajoie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 11:25:07 -0700

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 12:06 AM, Steve Jenkins wrote:
> I also consider them improvements, Chris! Nice job.

Thanks! I can't take too much credit though. I just looked at what
some of the other init.d scripts were doing and adapted it. :)

> I messed with dkim-milter a long time ago but never could quite get it working how I wanted.  OpenDKIM is SO much better. :)

I couldn't agree more. I couldn't even get dkim-milter to compile. It
didn't help that they are apparently using the same build system as
sendmail (which I am not a fan of, by the way). I tried briefly to
understand the build process so I could fix what went wrong, but gave
up when I discovered certain build configuration header files were
being generated using that ridiculous m4 macro language.

Anyway thanks for crediting me in the script Steve! My last name is
indeed LaJoie. I take it you are familiar with this name, considering
you correctly capitalized the J?

Chris