Re: Delayed email because of signing

From: SM <sm_at_resistor.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 21:02:24 -0800

Hi Jason,
At 14:59 06-12-10, Jason Clint wrote:
>Sorry what do you mean by the MSA entries, I am not entirely up to
>speed with sendmail so if you could tell me what I am looking for in
>the logs I will see if I can get it for you.

Post an extract of the mail log from the time the (mail) client
submitted the message to the time the message was accepted by
sendmail. You mentioned that it takes around five seconds for
that. What we are looking for is whether it actually took five
seconds and what sendmail was doing.

Regards,
-sm