Re: Key Data Not Secure

From: Todd Lyons <tlyons_at_ivenue.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 11:12:56 -0700

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 10:36 AM, Steve Jenkins <steve_at_stevejenkins.com> wrote:
> [...]

A typo means that it was looking for the wrong filename or in the
wrong path, correct? Then it seems like it should have said "not
found" instead of "not secure". That's similar to sendmail
complaining about an insecure milter socket when the reality is that
it doesn't exist because the milter is not running. Possible that's a
libmilter issue and not an opendkim one I guess.

--
Regards...      Todd
I seek the truth...it is only persistence in self-delusion and