Re: [ietf-dkim] Some very early implementation report details from OpenDKIM

From: Tony Hansen <tony_at_att.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 14:32:05 -0400

Very interesting data.

Too bad all of the domains with 100% failure rate are *all* hashed.

I'm surprised that failed(body) is zero. I would have expected that to
fail more often due to mailing list modifications.

Some possible enhancements:
  *) It would be interesting seeing some of this data graphed against time.
  *) Of the l= uses, how many were l=0 vs. l=some-other-value?
  *) Can differentiation be made between syntax errors in the DNS entry
and syntax errors in the signature?

     Tony Hansen