RE: Rejected messages from the mailing list

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 15:07:41 -0700

You'd not only need to specify which fields, but how to canonicalize them. Have a look at RFC4871 section 3.4.2; we're looking for a description of an algorithm something like that one.

> Is there any way we can gather statistics on this specific item?

You'd have to instrument verifiers to observe these differences and collect data on them. OpenDKIM can do that, but only if the signer uses "z=" tags.