Re: Link problems

From: Zenon Panoussis <oracle_at_provocation.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 20:48:11 +0200

Alessandro Vesely wrote:

>> -pthread -g -fprofile-arcs -ftest-coverage -I./../libar
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> These options require the collection of gcov data.

Smack on the head of the nail. Thank you.

> I think you didn't mean it...

Turns out it's a default in configure/configure.ac . Compiling
--without gcov solved the problem, although I think the default
should be changed to without.

The source rpm is at
www.provocation.net/rpms/opendkim-2.1.3-1.el5.src.rpm

_at_opendkim dev: If you take the .spec file from that rpm and
put in in the tarball, it will be possible to build rpms
directly from the tarball with rpmbuild -ta .