simple configs

From: Daniel Black <daniel.subs_at_internode.on.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 10:37:59 +1000

Folks,

I've created these two simple config files as sample reference configurations in
the opendkim.

_at_DOMAIN@ expands to the domainname on the build machine. (--with-domainname=
exists for distributors).

I may replace some paths here based on configure values. Personally I'm finding
/etc/opendkim convenient for all keys, scripts, lookup tables etc.

Does having the build system create a key useful? If so where do the results
go?

Is there anything in these examples that you think could be removed? needs to
be added? needs to be changed?

I've put a relaxed/relaxed Canonicalization as I've seen too many breaks on
"simple", particularly headers but occasionally bodies.

Simple verification only setup:

http://opendkim.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/opendkim/opendkim/opendkim.conf.simple-
verify.in?revision=HEAD&view=markup

Simple signing sample: