RE: DKIM

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 09:52:20 -0800

Generally speaking, yes; it's used as data to a more comprehensive filtering algorithm. But any site is free to use the information as it sees fit.

> What percentage of emails out there would you say is signed?

It's hard to say, but most agree it's less than 10% so far. Uptake has been slow as it's not the anti-abuse silver bullet everyone wants.

> I am thinking perhaps this could be integrated with policyd-weight?
> In other words, add spam weight to the score but not reject outright?

That appears to be one common use of it.