Re: Options

From: Roman Gelfand <rgelfand2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 13:45:55 -0500

I just read the man page on peer list and it seems to say the email
coming from 127.0.0.1 will not be filtered altogether. I was looking
to filter that message. Wouldn't opendkim fail this message if source
ip is 127.0.0.1. If so, how do you make opendkim ignore this source
ip and go to previous?

Thanks