[opendkim-users] Issue with Simple canonicalization

From: Ted Nichols <ted_at_mail.imailserver.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 14:13:24 -0400

I am testing a DKIM signing routine and have run into an issue with OpenDKIM's
verification when the canonicalization is set to simple. If Canonicalization is
set to relaxed, everything passes, but if I set it to simple for either header
or body I get a verification failure. I am testing against the sendmail
DKIM-milter and several other 3rd party implementations of DKIM, and all the
other implementations pass these same messages. Has anyone else seen anything
similar?

Thanks