OpenDKIM with OpenLDAP on EL5

From: Steve Jenkins <steve_at_stevejenkins.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 16:19:16 -0600

Because RHEL5 is reaching EOL soon, I wanted to clear any remaining
package-related bugs.

I mis-implemented LDAP support last time around, so I want to fix that.
I've now got OpenDKIM compiling with OpenLDAP support on all current RH
systems, with the exception of EL5.:(

Can anyone tell from the build-log what's causing the problem?

https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/1913/14961913/build.log

I know it's LDAP related, because it build just fine if I don't require
openldap-devel in the build (proof:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=14961947).

I'd love to be able to patch something for this final EL5 version package
before it sunsets. Even though EL5 will hit EOL, I suspect a good number of
mail servers out there will continue to run EL5 for a very long time, and
I'd love LDAP support to be available to them.

Full build details here, if they're more helpful in ID-ing the issue:

Thanks!

SteveJ