Re: Development of v2.10 starting

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 05:23:05 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 12 Jun 2014, sca_at_andreasschulze.de wrote:
> the topics are mostly unchanged since your last call:
> http://lists.opendkim.org/archive/opendkim/dev/2013/07/1895.html

You're going to have to describe the reputation one in more detail,
because I'm not sure what it's talking about.

Don't we do key management in LDAP already? What do you have in mind for
a tool to manage rotation?

Please open a ticket for the type mismatch warnings. That really is a big
undertaking for such a minor problem, though I know it's annoying. I
usually find "fgrep -v" to be helpful here.

> additional I like to suggest to make error messages more clear.
> For example if I send a message to a ml changing the subject tag
> the resulting AR header looks like this:

> error" ...
>
> "no signature error" reads not as good as "message changed, signature
> invalidated"

Please open a ticket for this one as well.

-MSK