Re: Development of v2.10 starting

From: <sca_at_andreasschulze.de>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 11:11:59 +0200

Murray S. Kucherawy:

> I'm starting work on v2.10. If you have feature requests or major
> changes to request or report, now's the time.

Hello Murray,

the topics are mostly unchanged since your last call:
   http://lists.opendkim.org/archive/opendkim/dev/2013/07/1895.html

additional I like to suggest to make error messages more clear.
For example if I send a message to a ml changing the subject tag
the resulting AR header looks like this:

signature error" ...

"no signature error" reads not as good as "message changed, signature
invalidated"

Andreas