OpenDKIM 2.9.1.Beta3 available

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 00:32:54 -0800 (PST)

Changes since Beta2:

o Fix bug #199: Fix use of uninitialized buffer when generating SMTP response
   strings due to ADSP rejections. Problem noted by Ache.

o Update ac_pthread.m4 from gnu.org

o LIBOPENDKIM: Have dkim_sig_getreportinfo() return descriptors (if available)
   regardless of the signer's reporting parameters. Problem noted by Wez
   Furlong.

o Add AddAllSignatureResults to opendkim.conf.sample

I haven't had any success or help on the rpath problems, so they remain
unaddressed. I don't think there's much more I can do without some
guidance from someone with more expertise on GNU autotools than I have.
What's been suggested hasn't worked.

Are these showstoppers for a 2.9.1 release? They're not new in any case,
so at the moment I have trouble understanding why they would be.

-MSK