Re: 2.9.0 Build Error on Fedora

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 06:12:10 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 10 Dec 2013, Andreas Schulze wrote:
> you now need a libstrl implementation as the internal version was droped
> ( Feature request #174: Drop internal libstrl implementation. )

It should be detecting the availability of strlcat() and strlcpy() in
libbsd, which I believe is present on recent versions of Fedora. This
looks like it might be a bug in configure. I think I need to be more
diligent about getting more Linux testers before releases in the future.

I've sent Steve a possible patch offlist.

-MSK