Re: Building with DB on CentOS/RHEL

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 00:36:25 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 17 May 2013, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> In any case, I think 0.36 ought to be the minimum supported version in
> the configure check.

Thanks for the research, Scott. I've modified configure.ac to require at
least 0.36 as of the next build.

Steve, how much of a pain would it be to just leave libmemcached support
out of your build? It's possible to add a check that handles this case,
but it seems kind of a kludge, and I'd prefer not to opent he floodgates
for supporting older versions of lots of things.

-MSK