Re: opendkim-2.8.0: t-test49 fails on dkim_cach_stats()

From: Hirohisa Yamaguchi <umq.461_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 14:25:14 +0900

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 2:10 PM, Scott Kitterman
<ietf-dkim_at_kitterman.com> wrote:
> FWIW, I think you can certainly be excused for not testing releases so old
> that the newest of them seems to have been released in 2005. FreeBSD 9.1 is a
> relatively new release isn't it? Surely it has a DB from this decade? Is
> there is, wouldn't it be better just to declare a minimum version rather than
> support the myriad possible incompatibilities? As a paraphrase of the old
> joke about the myth of the turtle on whose back the world rides, old DB
> versions are incompatibilities all the way down.

I'm maintaining an OpenDKIM package for FreeBSD ports
 # http://www.freshports.org/mail/opendkim/

There is a variety of BDB port in FreeBSD ports --- from 4.0 to 5.
I'd like to know if a certain version is not supported, so that the users
of the port can install the product without problem.

	Hirohisa Yamaguchi
	  <umq.461_at_gmail.com>