Re: build error when reputation is on with 2.7.1

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 03:49:15 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 13 Nov 2012, Hirohisa Yamaguchi wrote:
> It looks okay with the latest tar ball.
> # I guess autobuild.8 was missing in 2.7.1

There's something strange that automake does involving man_MANS and
EXTRA_DIST. The man page has to be listed in EXTRA_DIST even if the
requested build feature is not enabled, otherwise you get that error. I
copied the patter that miltertest uses, and now it's working for you.

On to the next mystery. :-)

-MSK