Re: Redhat Package for 2.6.7 Update

From: Steve Jenkins <stevejenkins_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 11:02:59 -0700

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 11:04 PM, Andreas Schulze <sca_at_andreasschulze.de> wrote:
> Nice to here you !

Hey, Andreas. Great to hear from you, too!

> Maybe unrelated to your problem but for information to you:

Good to know, thanks. I also read the new README.opendkim-reportstats
in contrib/stats, and it appears Murray's now got a slick little
script that sets up the stats stuff auto-magically.

I also looked through the unpacked source again and saw that the
opendkim-reportstats file isn't in contrib any more, it's just in
stats/. So by updating the spec file to point to that location on line
197, it builds fine now, so that updated spec file is now in my
develop branch.

I'm not sure how Murray wants to handle stats setup moving forward, or
if the user instructions or anything else needs to be updated in the
package to make joining the stats reporting army easy for the end
user. Murray?

SteveJ