Re: Release approaching for 2.5.0

From: Andreas Schulze <sca_at_andreasschulze.de>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 11:12:20 +0100 (CET)

> Does anyone running one of the Betas have any other outstanding issues?
one minor point:

on any reputationservice I like the possibility to notify me as a domain owner,
that something with my domain goes wrong.

- from the domain owners view the could be an interrest to know if a reputation goes down.
- from the reputedb operators view he could offer an additional notification service.

Maybe the database scheme could be extended for an extra table so the operator could add such
informations?

Andreas