Release approaching for 2.5.0

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 17:00:23 -0800

Hi all,

I'm planning to unleash 2.5.0 upon the world sometime next week, hopefully Monday-ish. I only have two work items remaining:

- Update the DKIM reporting code to match the current version of the IETF draft that defines it. It should take me an evening to complete.

- Figure out why Andreas' reputation stuff (he's running his own server) isn't working.

Does anyone running one of the Betas have any other outstanding issues?

-MSK