Re: New OpenDKIM init file

From: Todd Lyons <tlyons_at_ivenue.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 16:39:09 -0700

Steve, please forgive me for speaking in your stead.

Murray, if you're going to be adding this updated version, I recommend
that you hold off on committing this until Wed or Thu. Though we
think it's where it needs to be, it's kind of fluid and may end up
requiring further tweaking. Give us a couple of days to make sure
there are no unexpected kinks.

...Todd

--
If Americans could eliminate sugary beverages, potatoes, white bread,
pasta, white rice and sugary snacks, we would wipe out almost all the