New OpenDKIM init file

From: Steve Jenkins <stevejenkins_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 15:43:05 -0700

Based on the feedback I'm getting in my Fedora package review, I've
created a new init file that will build default keys when the opendkim
service starts, rather than when the RPM is installed. I looked to the
RSA key building logic in the sshd init file for inspiration.

I also noticed I had the dates messed up in the changelog comments, so
I fixed them, too.

Murray - please let me know if you'll be able to include this in the
next release. That will determine whether or not I need to include a
separate init file in its RPM package.

I welcome any feedback on the init file - especially suggestions to
make it better.

Thanks!

SteveJ