Re: dkim-rep works (was 2.4.0.Beta3 available )

From: Andreas Schulze <sca_at_andreasschulze.de>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 15:32:49 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

the current beta3 compiles and runs on my usual testing hosts.
Debian5/SLES9/SLES10/SLES11 without problems...

some other open points to me:
- we diskussed a stronger default for ReputationReject some times ago.
  The current value of 1001 is safe but very defensive: It will *never* reject
  any mail because 1000 is the larges possible value in the wild ...
  This is dokumented in the manpage.

  I personaly configure my systems with "ReputationReject 30" and dont miss any mail.
  Maybe I could do a little bit statistics ...

- The lasts months I run all dkim-signer with "BodyLengths yes". This option does not
  exist anymore. Without this setting the whole body is signed an any ML appending a footer
  will destroy my signatures. Right ?
  What is the suggested way / recomendation ??

- I build opendkim always with a little patch to tell me if a default configfile will be used.
  I find it usefull ...
  I think, I should open a feature request !?

Andreas

--
Viele Grüße
Andreas Schulze