Re: 2.4.0.Beta1 available

From: Steve Jenkins <stevejenkins_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 21:42:06 -0700

Thanks, Murray. This compiles MUCH better on RedHat flavors that don't
have libmemcached installed. :)

Can someone help me understand what all the different files in the
contrib/init/redhat/ dir are for? I copied the plain "opendkim" file
from that dir to /etc/init.d/ but then noticed the config file
location line had been changed to /usr/local/etc/opendkim.conf instead
of /etc/opendkim.conf. My original version of this startup script had
the conf just in /etc/. Is there a preference (or a standard practice
I'm probably unaware of) to put the conf file in /usr/local/etc/
instead?

Thanks,

SteveJ