Re: FW: gnutls 2.11.7

From: Hirohisa Yamaguchi <umq.461_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 14:53:08 +0900

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 8:44 AM, Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com> wrote:
> OpenDKIM v2.3.0 includes support for using GnuTLS instead of OpenSSL for crypto support.
>
> The message I'm forwarding here is the release announcement for GnuTLS 2.11.7, which is the minimum version that will work with OpenDKIM, for those that want to try it.

Build error due to function name change is okay after 2.3.2.Beta1.

I got another errors when;
enabling stats, dkim_reputation and atps (log excepts attached).

for stats and dkim_reputation, openssl compatible layer in gnutls might be used.
 # gnutls/openssl.h says error functions are not thread-safe, though.
i.e. patch libopendkim/dkim-rep.c and opendkim/stats.c and link using
-lgnutls-openssl

for atps, I think we need to rewrite dkim_atps_check() using dkim_sha*
as in dkim-canon.c

# There may be some problem with base32.c or dkim-tables.c, I haven't checked.

	Hirohisa Yamaguchi
	  <umq.461_at_gmail.com>