Re: Build bugs in opendkim-2.2.0.Beta4

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 10:52:49 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Gary. I've applied all of your patch except the Makefile part,
which a Solaris machine at my employer didn't seem to need. I'll try it
on a different one to reproduce that behaviour before committing.

I also found a number of warnings caused by _REENTRANT not being defined
which meant the prototype for strtok_r() in <string.h> was not provided,
and cleaned those up along the way. Beta5 (tomorrow) should be much more
clean for you.