Problems with stats

From: Graham Murray <graham_at_gmurray.org.uk>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 06:57:59 +0100

I have found a few problems with stats in 2.2.0beta0.

1) If opendkim-stats (or some other program) has the stats file open
   when the opendkim wants to write a stats record, the open in append
   mode fails and not only is that entry not made but the opendkim stops
   recording stats.

2) README lists 20 fields in signature records, opendkim-stats expects
   19 but there are only 18 in the outputted record. This causes
   opendkim-stats to give an "an expected field count" error for every
   stats line.

3) Opendkim-stats is looking for the wrong index number for the number
   of header lines and whether the mail has come via a mailing list.

I have attached a patch to opendkim-stats.c which makes it display (what
to me look like) the correct data,