Re: br-msk-stats-update

From: Todd Lyons <tlyons_at_ivenue.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 10:52:45 -0700

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 10:30 AM, Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org> wrote:
> This branch is now up for review along with all the others.  It's a complete
> reworking of the stats stuff with a more comprehensive and matured schema,
> and reworked tools to match.  The new stuff is more correct (the old stuff
> mushed some stats together and made some other things impossible to compute
> or report) and normalized.
>
> In addition, it no longer uses libdb at all.  Local recording goes to a flat
> file.
>
> Let me know if someone's up for reviewing it (or *any* of the other
> branches!).

I'd like to check this out, but when I try to get a copy of the repo,
I get a failure:

[todd_at_tlyons ~/projects]$ git clone
git://opendkim.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/opendkim/opendkim
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/todd/projects/opendkim/.git/
warning: You appear to have cloned an empty repository.

And if I use my sourceforge use and password:
[todd_at_tlyons ~/projects]$ git clone
ssh://cannonball,opendkim_at_opendkim.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/opendkim/opendkim
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/todd/projects/opendkim/.git/
cannonball,opendkim_at_opendkim.git.sourceforge.net's password:
Permission denied, please try again.
cannonball,opendkim_at_opendkim.git.sourceforge.net's password:
Permission denied, please try again.
cannonball,opendkim_at_opendkim.git.sourceforge.net's password:
Permission denied (publickey,password).

Of course, I'm not a developer on the project, so I didn't really
expect the second to work. I don't want or need r/w access, I'm just
trying to get a copy of the repo.
--
Regards...      Todd
I seek the truth...it is only persistence in self-delusion and