Re: Rescheduling 2.0.0 release to Friday

From: Mike Markley <mike_at_markley.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 12:23:37 -0800

On Mon, Mar 01, 2010 at 12:07:26PM -0800, Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org> wrote:
> So I've retargeted the release to Friday, and will post Beta7 later this
> afternoon or this evening. SM has an issue he wants to investigate so
> I'll work on that with him before posting.
>
> On the plus side, the opendkim lists (or at least -dev) are now resigning
> using the filter.

Nice, I didn't have a chance to write any of the docs and other contrib/
stuff I'd hoped to get done, but none of it seemed worth delaying
a release.

I'm putting together a shell script that will convert an existing
KeyList file into either file: or refile: KeyTable and SigningTable
files. Will stick into contrib/ when it's ready. Also plan to test the
spec file and do an LDAP howto (already started). Any preference on what
directory that should go in?

And, one more question: Should the soname on libopendkim be bumped?
I don't imagine it's really ABI-compatible with the 1.x stuff.

--
Mike Markley <mike_at_markley.org>
If there are self-made purgatories, then we all have to live in them.