Rescheduling 2.0.0 release to Friday

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 12:07:26 -0800 (PST)

A couple of bugs came to light today, one minor one reported via
SourceForge but also one more serious one that came to light in resigning
testing. The latter was causing false ADSP failures from the filter, and
the fix required an important change to dkim_eom_verify()'s logic and the
addition of a library flag. That's a big enough API change that we need
to make another beta pass to be diligent.

So I've retargeted the release to Friday, and will post Beta7 later this
afternoon or this evening. SM has an issue he wants to investigate so
I'll work on that with him before posting.

On the plus side, the opendkim lists (or at least -dev) are now resigning
using the filter.

-MSK