additional build issues

From: Mike Markley <mike_at_markley.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 16:11:38 -0800

1. --enable-selector_headers just doesn't work.

I think it's using an old interface, as dkimf_config no longer looks
anything like what it seems to expect. If keyhead/keytail have been
completely removed, then it'll need a full rewrite, I imagine? Maybe
this feature is less important with the KeyTable and SigningTable bits
in place, though.

2. miltertest needs strlcat()/strcpy().

I worked around by copying the dkim_ functions and renaming to mt_* just
to get a working test build; the other alternative is -lopendkim. I'll
play with the latter but I won't commit either for now.

3. miltertest uses sockaddr_un.sun_len.

struct sockaddr_un doesn't have sun_len on Linux, and a quick search
shows that it seems to be deprecated on at least NetBSD; I don't know
about other systems. I just removed it to get a functioning local build
for testing. Whichever systems have it, though, probably really need
it, so a configure test is the correct approach here. I'll see if I can
come up with one.

4. --with-stats doesn't work with --with-lua due to missing deps.

This affects both opendkim-stats and opendkim-genzone. I've applied
a trivial patch locally. Murray, if you've already committed all the
Makefile.am fixes that went into the Makefile.in on opendkim-users, then
I'll go ahead and commit this. I'm only holding off to avoid stomping on
any of your fixes.

--
Mike Markley <mike_at_markley.org>
Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but