RE: Review request: br-msk-lua, br-msk-libprofiling

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 16:42:38 -0800

Great, thanks for the review!

The build problems SM reported were caused by an older installed libopendkim.so that was used by libtool rather than the newer just-built one. We'll have to sort that out.

Merge is complete but not yet committed. I'll do that this evening and then run some build tests. Please consider the trunk unstable until I report back.

I hope to release 1.3.0 in the first half of February. This will give you enough time to experiment with the Lua hooks and make any suggestions or contribute some sample scripts if you like.

If I can get a reviewer for br-msk-openldap (which is ready), we can include it then as well. After that merge is done I can get to the KeyList reworking I discussed earlier.

-MSK