Re: Now playing: miltertest

From: Daniel Black <daniel.subs_at_internode.on.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 07:12:20 +1100

On Thursday 03 December 2009 05:54:05 Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
> What's the status of the test code coverage work you already started?
pretty mature. The merge shouldn't be that bad. It needs a cvs copy of lcov
though to generate the HTML (bug in prev released version affects us). It will
be heaps cleaner now that tests are in a subdirectory.

How do you feel about putting the generated HTML on the opendkim.org website
After all test coverage should be a quality we are proud of and our customers
appreciate.

Note: I just finished reading Geekonomics so I could just be on a software
quality high.