Re: bug report - nonexistant db file

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 12:52:41 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 22 Nov 2009, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
> This is being caused by dkimf_db_open() being called with one of its
> parameters being DEFINTERNAL, a string defined in opendkim.h to be
> "csl:127.0.0.1". Somehow though the empty string is being passed to it.

Nevermind, that was the optimizer playing games with me.

Your config file requests a stats DB of "/tmp/stats". However, the
statistics database has to be a Berkeley DB; if you only name a file, it
assumes you want to use a flat file (which only has read-only support),
which is an invalid request. So it's right to return an error, but it
really should be a more descriptive one. I'll fix that.

Try using either "/tmp/stats.db" or "db:/tmp/stats".